The COOLINAR website is designed in a way so as to deliver the maximum purposeful information to its visitors and potential consumers of the brand, without any danger of them being subjected to ineligible or unwanted personal data collection.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We stand that the site should be a source of useful tips for busy and traveling people, who prefer to contact a light-version, capacious and user friendly internet information database, so even the feedback section of the website is reduced only to our contact details including the company’s location, telephone and e-mail address and doesn’t contain any feedback form. This means that in no way you would face a possibility of an automatic collection of your identifiable personal information or a necessity of submitting it online.
For security and technical reasons, the operator automatically processes information communicated to us via your browser in your system protocols. In particular, this means:
- IP address (personal if applicable)
- Name of the file retrieved
- Date and time of the file retrieval
- Volume of data transferred
- Report as to whether retrieval was successful
- Report as to why a retrieval failed
- The name of your Internet Service Provider
- Browser information (e.g. browser type, screen resolution)
- Operating system
- Website from which you visited our website.
How is your information processed, stored and kept secure?
We collect and store personal information that you provide us with through your dealings with COOLINAR Support service ( firstname.lastname@example.org), to any COOLINAR employee, affiliate or agent.
Your personal information may be processed both in and outside the EU. When you submit your details in whichever country you are situated you agree to the information being processed.
We may also process or transfer your personal information outside the EU (and possibly to places outside the European Economic Area, which is all EU member states). COOLINAR shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any transfer of your personal information to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, whose laws may provide for a lesser standard of protection for your personal information than that provided under European law, shall have adequate protection (such as model contractual arrangements as approved by the EU).
The Website and our servers, wherever they are based, have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control.
However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
How do we use your personal information?
COOLINAR processes personal information for the following purposes:
- providing you with goods and/or services that you have requested and communicating with you about those products and services;
- monitoring, developing and improving the Websites, our services and your experience;
- providing a personalized service;
- conducting market research surveys;
- running competitions;
- providing you with information about COOLINAR products and where you have provided your consent. You will always be able to opt-out or unsubscribe from these messages;
- send out email alerts you have agreed to receive. You will always be able to unsubscribe from these messages;
- processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you or legally on your behalf;
- we may also be required to disclose your personal information to authorities who can request this information by law that is binding on COOLINAR, for instance for the prevention and detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders and the assessment or collection of taxes;
- other purposes related to any of the above.
Do we share your personal information with anyone else?
We may disclose depersonalized data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Websites in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may share your personal information internally with our employees who are responsible for customer support, RMA or logistics.
We may disclose your personal information to partners of COOLINAR who ships our products to you on behalf of COOLINAR and who need to process personal information in the provision of such services. When you request goods and services from COOLINAR, you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to COOLINAR's partners who may provide such goods and services under contract and guarantee to our satisfaction that they have sufficiently robust processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information whilst it is in their care.
Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice;
- where we have to defend ourselves legally;
- in complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information; and
- to protect or defend the rights or property of COOLINAR Company or users of our services.
Other than this, COOLINAR will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your consent.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as is necessary.
Are there any age restrictions on supplying personal information to us?
If you are aged  or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the Websites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. If we become aware that you are under  and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Website or email without your parent/guardian's permission, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to request access to the personal data which COOLINAR processes about you. Moreover, you have the right to request that incorrect or incomplete personal data is corrected. You also have the right to, at any time, withdraw your consent to COOLINAR's processing of your personal data, restrict processing of your personal data or request erasure of your personal data, with future effect.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes, we do. The COOLINAR website operates the system of cookies, which means that:
- Your computer exchanges temporary data with the site under the regime of session cookies; this ensures correct and comfortable browsing of the site for your needs and our system supervision and statistics purposes; session cookies are eventually erased for good from your computer once the session on this site is completed;
- Your computer receives a permanent ‘residential’ cookie mini-text which enables you to approach to our site next time in a cozier and more personalized style; it also helps us to collect important statistics of site visiting and areas of interest of our potential clientele without scrutinizing who you are;
- The cookie condition is in no way a method of obtaining access to your personal data and requests only the IP address of your digital personal gadget, no more;
Since 26th May 2018, All websites across the EU are now required to ask your permission to place cookies on your machine (E-Privacy Directive 2009/136/EC).
The EU Cookie Directive is designed to increase consumer protection. It recognizes the importance and usefulness of cookies for the functioning of a web site but requires websites to obtain informed consent from visitors before they store information on a computer or any web connected device.
What social plug-ins do we use?
Our website uses social plug-ins ('plug-ins') from the social network facebook.com which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ('Facebook'). These plug-ins are recognizable by the Facebook logo (white 'F' on a blue tile or a 'thumbs up') or with the 'Facebook Social Plug-in' affix.
When you open up our website which contains such a plug-in, your browser forms a direct connection with the Facebook servers. Facebook transmits the content of the plug-in directly to your browser which then embeds it in the website. We therefore have no influence over the amount of data which Facebook collects using this plug-in and advise you to keep in mind the following:
By embedding the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that you have opened the specific page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook may correlate your visit with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by pressing the Like button or making a comment, the relevant information will be transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and saved there. If you are not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook may detect and save your IP address.
For details of the purpose and scope of data collected and its further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as our associated rights and settings options to protect your privacy, please see the Facebook data protection statements.
If you are a member of Facebook and do not want Facebook to collect details about you via our websites and link them to your membership details saved on Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
It is also possible to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons for your browser, for example using the 'Facebook Blocker'.
- Google +1
You can use the Google +1 button to publish information worldwide. Via the Google +1 button, you and other users receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google saves both information that you have provided for +1 content as well as information via the site that you viewed by clicking on +1. Your +1 may be inserted as tips with your profile name and your photo in Google services such as search results or in your Google profile, or on other places on websites and advertisement on the internet.
Google records information via your +1 activities in order to improve Google services for you and other users. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible public Google profile which must contain the name selected for the profile as a minimum. This name is used for all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace another name which you have used when sharing content via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile may be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or who have other information from you buy which they can identify you. In addition to the purposes explained above, information you provide may be used in accordance with the applicable Google data protection provisions. Google may publish consolidated statistics regarding users' +1 activities or pass these on to users and partner such as publishers, advertisers or associated websites.
Twitter service functions are embedded in our web pages. These functions are provided by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. If you use Twitter and the 're-tweet' function, websites you have visited will be linked to your Twitter account and can be viewed by other users. This means that data is also transferred to Twitter.
Note that as the site provider, we are not aware of the content of the data transferred or how it is used by Twitter. Further information can be found in the Twitter data protection statement at http://twitter.com/privacy.
You can change your Twitter data protection settings in your account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings
The site also offers quotes names of distributor-companies or links to their sites or e–commerce units.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- feel free to contact them to buy our products;
- distributors’ e-trade units are definitely operators of the Personal Data Processing and Control, with the rules and regulations as to data processing of their own, so mind this and, before making a deal, consult their site disambiguation on the matter, first;
- distributors’ rights and responsibilities as to your private information do not apply to COOLINAR and are solely within their discretion, although we always believe that our products are in the best and most honest hands in the whole world;
- COOLINAR replenishes its contacts with the clientele by means of participating in at least four internationally acknowledged social media. As these are accessible only for individuals who share their contact information on their databases, please be aware of your readiness to participate and accept their privacy rules, if you have to address there for reasons of getting more information about COOLINAR via their channels;
- mind, that any time you render your private information (including your address, telephone, internet and social media or other contacts) to any organization selling you our products via all channels imaginable you have a legal right to officially request your personal data deletion from their system once the service your requested for is provided in full, under applicable laws of your country and of the world trade legal outline.
What About Contests and Sweepstakes?
Should you have any questions which are not answered by this data protection statement or if you require more detailed information regarding any of the points, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Traminerstraße 22, Mainz 55129 Germany
+49 (0) 6131 8803476
+49 (0) 6131 95042641
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
- COOLINAR is an officially registered trademark with its registered logo, visual style, brand name and is for two decades supported by an excellent reputation on the market of world digital accessories, both classic and the upcoming technologies of tomorrow.
- COOLINAR states that the above forms one of the basic inseparable intangible values and assets of the brand. Any unauthorized use or reference, either private or corporate, is forbidden unless is executed by a special written arrangement and authorization by the brand themselves. The above symbols of the brand are subjects to the relevant property legislation of the German Democratic Republic as well as the worldly acknowledged laws on intellectual property and copyright Acts.
- All the content (including, but not limited to textual information, images, video-content, sound tracks or files) presented on the site of COOLINAR is subject to the same laws equally. Therefore, any unauthorized copying, duplicating, transferring, or quoting or other kinds of application as to the above, with view to a commercial benefit of any non-partner non-authorized persons or legal entities, would cause legal consequences as per the acting legislation of the German Democratic Republic and international copyright legal acts.
- We do a lot for your comfort and privacy while interfacing with our site, and we expect the same caution and appreciation from our visitors and potential clients and partners who enquire with our world-web ‘soul’. So, please note that making any references and/or links to our site also call for our written consent, for which you are welcome to approach us at contacts provided herein.
Any personal enquiry, request or an application as to a purchasing deal, partnership or enrollment with the company, please use contacts provisions in related sections with the site.
So far, welcome to the universe of COOLINAR any time you need timeless and functional solutions!